version 3.19.3 ( updated 12-31-2018 )
– Fixed incompatibility issue with some third party themes and plugins that caused the Visual Builder to fail to load with a “Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined” error.
– Fixed a bug that caused the 3rd page in the blog module not to load in some situations.
– Fixed compatibility issue with the WP Ultimate Recipe plugin, and other plugins that create null shortcode objects.
– Fixed Divi navbar overlap in the Visual Builder when switching from Wireframe mode to Desktop mode.
version 3.19.2 ( updated 12-28-2018 )
– Fixed “is_shop()”, “is_woocommerce()” and other woo checks not working properly on pages with Divi Builder.
– Prevent adding ID and CSS Class on modules in wireframe mode.
– Fixed drag and drop preview position on Firefox.
– Fixed FullWidth Header button not scrolling to the correct location when primary navigation had a transparent background.
– Fixed cases where Integration scripts where not working correctly in Visual Builder.
– Fixed excerpt generator that inadvertently displayed script and style contents rather than completely stripping them.
– Fix undefined function error that occured with some legacy themes.
version 3.19.1 ( updated 12-27-2018 )
– Fixed unwanted z-index issue after module is animated.
– Fixed a bug where Reset Advanced Styles action were not resetting Custom CSS fields.
– Fixed CSS for Login and Email Optin module layout in Specialty section.
– Fixed a bug where Blurb module circle icon became square if font size is big.
– Fixed Dynamic Content being disabled when module styles are reset.
– Fixed undraggable module items’ drag and drop on settings modal in Firefox.
– Fixed visual builder’s incorrect drag handle position when dragging section/row/module which has custom width.
– Fixed incorrect builder top margin when admin bar is disabled.
– Fixed unwanted changed row z-index positioning due to recent section-divider related fix.
– Removed unwanted margin on visual builder of post post-type in RTL layout.
– Fixed Select Menu position when the admin bar isn’t present on the page.
– Fixed Go To Item list being updated after editing page.
– Added quick actions modal launch keyboard shortcut into help modal.
– Fixed go to action not scrolled to the right element when the page has been scrolled manually.
– Fixed Visual Builder loading with “crm.zoho.com” script on page.
– Fixed Integration Code sometimes being altered when including scripts.
version 3.19 ( updated 12-20-2018 )
– Added Quick Access feature which allows users to perform and access builder actions and settings respectively, from a single point of entry. This entry point is a searchable modal triggered by a keyboard shortcut: shift + space.
– Fixed a case where 3rd party faulty code could prevent the Visual Builder from loading.
– Fixed Landing Page plugin compatibility.
– Added missing label for image field in Image module.
– Fixed Help Video popup position in some cases.
– Fixed a Visual Builder issue where undo-ing a recently added Module via shortcuts could lead to an error.
– Fixed an error that could sometimes show up in console when adding a Pricing Table Module.
– Fixed Visual Builder not loading when the menu included unclosed HTML tags.
– Fixed Visual Builder not loading when page included scripts using ‘document.write’.
– Fixed a compatibility issue with DiviEstate theme.
– Prevent themes styles affecting builder wireframe mode.
– Fixed broken page list when Piklist plugin is activated and there is a page set as static page via ‘Dashboard > Settings > Reading’.
– Fixed issues with unwanted empty “p” tags inside Inline editor in Firefox.
– Removed unwanted extra padding from TinyMCE’s toolbar icons when using Classic Editor.
– Fixed a jQuery error that could occur on window resize when using a customized header.