version 3.18.3 ( updated 12-08-2018 )
– Fixed the new Divi Builder Experience being stuck closed if the builder interface has been closed in the Classic Builder before switching.
– Fixed Divi Extras Plugin which Crashes BFB & VB due to custom renderer attribute on its field which is not properly unset when populating static definition file.
– Fixed “Load Layout” Modal position calculation when Page Settings Bar is on top.
– Fixed VB top margin calculation in various cases with snapped modal.
– Fixed Content Area overflow by Bottom snapped Settings Modal.
– Fixed transitions of the navigation tabs of the Tab Module while switching to hover mode and back in Visual Builder.
– Fix a PHP error that occurred when loading the Divi Builder.
– Fixed PHP warning regarding use on continue inside of switch statement.
version 3.18.2 ( updated 12-07-2018 )
– Fixed issues with the currently broken WordPress 5.1 beta build that was affecting some customers.
version 3.18.1 ( updated 12-06-2018 )
– Fixed BFB not loading when https was used in backend but not in frontend.
– Fixed the issue when changes of the Tab Font Size or Tab Line Height options of the Tab Module did not displayed within Visual Builder in some cases.
– Fixed PHP errors in Yoast Page Sitemap.
– Fixed a case where removing Divi Builder support for a Custom Post Type could generate an error in Gutenberg.
– Fixed Duplicate ID Validator Error for Contact Form Module.
– Fixed Button module hover transition.
– Fixed a fatal error in the Customizer in certain cases.
– Fixed warnings in Yoast SEO sitemaps related to Dynamic Content.
– Fixed administrators always having access to the “Dynamic Content Custom Fields” capability on non-multisite environments.
version 3.18 ( updated 12-05-2018 )
– Fixed the issue when background options can’t be copied in some situations.
– Fixed superadmins not having access to Dynamic Content custom fields if their user role on the current subsite did not have access to them.
– Fixed custom row width being overridden when using the fullwidth layout for posts.
– Fixed copying and pasting of hover options.
– Fixed comment styles on custom post types where comments are used outside the builder content (i.e. not inside a Comments module).
– Fixed post meta showing a trailing separator character when comments are closed for a post.
– Disable Gutenberg Divi Placeholder for new posts/pages when the User (role) can’t Toggle Divi Builder.
– Fixed a bug where the form on Contact Form module could be submitted multiple times which would sent email multiple times.
– Fixed excluded options loading for Global Modules in Backend Builder.
– Fixed the “Current Date” dynamic content option not respecting the current site language.
– Fixed grid styling for Blog Module for RTL.
– Fixed editing of Global Rows and Sections which became not Global.
– Fixed a logic bug in the Divi Roles related code used to check if a user is allowed to access Divi features as defined in the Role Editor.
– Fixed Dynamic Content icon overlapping long text inside text fields in the Visual Builder settings modal.
– Fixed a bug where Video added on Code module were not responsive.
– Fixed text hover styles not applying if they are the same as default.
– Fixed a bug where Circle Color Opacity option for Circle Counter module can be set to invalid value in VB.
– Fixed Dynamic Content support in the PRO version of Advanced Custom Fields.
– Fixed Admin Label option reset.
– Disabled column height equalization in responsive mode.
– Fixed a Visual Builder display bug where browser zoom or OS display scaling sometimes resulted in incorrect height calculations for empty columns.
– Added reset button to font style control.
– Fixed custom field dynamic content not resolving in the Visual Builder on certain server configurations.
– Improved handling of Specialty section gutters at tablet & phone breakpoints.
– Disabled lightbox links in Images/Gallery to open in BFB and VB.
– Fixed a bug where Gutter Width option could be set to invalid value from VB settings.
– Fixed failure_notice.js being loaded with 2 different version numbers in certain cases.
– Fixed an issue where clicking on Disabled Top Tier Menu Links caused the page to jump to the top.